When you order Montreal bagels online from The Bagel Club, you get a whole lot more than just a ton of delicious artisanal bagels delivered right to your door (though that’s obviously a big plus). As purveyors of the best mail order bagels, we put care and experience into every single thing that we do to ensure that your experience is a good one.
It works like this: you pick your favorite bagels, let us know how many you want and when you want them, and we’ll pack them up fresh and ship them to your home. Before you can even say “pass the shmear, please” you’ll have a tasty bagel in your hands, handcrafted and ready for your enjoyment.
We think our bagels speak for themselves, but just in case, here are five more reasons why we know you’ll love your Bagel Club subscription.
1. It’s fresh. We’ve perfected our shipping methods to ensure that the bagels that end up at your door are as fresh and flavorful as they were when they left our bakery.
2. It’s easy. No guesswork here. We provide all of the information that you need to know about our bagel flavors so you can get exactly what you want, and our ordering process is as simple as 1-2-3.
3. It’s flavorful. This one is a no-brainer. Our Montreal bagels are thinner, denser, and a bit sweeter than more traditional bagels. We poach them in honey water before baking them in a woodfire oven, then top them with our fan-favorite seasonings.
4. It’s affordable. Our online bagel delivery service is designed to fit in your budget, and every order comes with FREE two-day shipping!
5. It’s fast. Did we mention two-day shipping?! We’ll ship your bagels as quickly as possible, making them a great choice for hosted brunches, luncheons, and for when you just need to get that bagel fix.
As for what to do with your bagels once we get them, we’ve got some ideas for that too. Build your perfect breakfast sandwich (can’t go wrong with bacon, cheese, arugula, and a fried egg), go for a bold lunch (turkey, cucumber, sprouts, and cream cheese are a favorite in these parts), or end your day on a high note by topping your bagel with fresh tuna salad and cheese and then broiling it in the oven. They’re also excellent on their own as snacks—especially if you’ve got the right shmear.
We’re trying to get delectable Montreal bagels in as many hands as possible.Pick your package and join The Bagel Club today, we know you won’t regret it.
Want some more information? Get in touch with us today, or browse through our website to learn more!